You can contact SendGrid support from the SendGrid Support Portal.
- Click Login & Contact Support
- If you are not currently logged in, you will be redirected to the Twilio SendGrid login page. Once logged in, click Contact Support.
- You will now see your support contact options.
- All Twilio SendGrid customers have the option to submit a ticket using our web form.
- Paying Twilio SendGrid customers have the option to contact support via chat or by submitting a ticket using our web form.
- SendGrid customers with Pro or higher tier plans have access to phone support.
If, for any reason, you have lost access to your Twilio SendGrid account, you can still submit a support ticket.
- Click Trouble Logging In?.
- A drop-down menu will display options that may be related to your login issue. Select the option that best fits your situation. If you are unsure, select I am having a different login issue.
- Once you select a reason you are having trouble logging in, you will be taken to a form where you can submit a ticket without authenticating.
- Ticket support - 24/7
- Chat support - 24/7 (For paying customers)
- Phone support is available for customers with a Pro or higher account 7:00AM - 5:00PM MST, Monday - Friday.