MODX supports sending email over SMTP. To have MODX relay email through SendGrid go to System Settings > 'Mail' area and change:
- SMTP Authentication - Yes
- SMTP Hosts - smtp.sendgrid.net
- SMTP Password - sendgrid_api_key
- SMTP Port - 587
- SMTP Connection Prefix - tls
- SMTP User - sendgrid_username (use
apikeyfor v3 API or later)
- Use SMTP - Yes
The following image shows these settings.
Need some help?
We all do sometimes. Get help now from the Twilio SendGrid Support Team.
Running into a coding hurdle? Lean on the wisdom of the crowd by browsing the SendGrid tag on Stack Overflow or visiting Twilio's Stack Overflow Collective.